Kathy has spoken at homeschool conferences and support groups around the country and abroad, including major conferences such as LEAH (2011), TEACH-CT (2011), Midwest (2011), CHAP (2009), ENOCH (2010), NCHE (2009), VAHomeschoolers (2009), GiftsNC (2007, 2008), Kaiserslautern Military Community (2010).
To find out more about these types of events click the following:
- The Christian Homeschool Association of Pennsylvania
- North Carolinians for Home Education
- Northern Virginia Home Education Conference
- Education Network of Christian Homeschoolers of New Jersey
- VAHomeschoolers: The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers
- GiftsNC INC.
- NYS Loving Education at Home
- MidWest Homeschool Convention Cincinnati
Since parents with exceptional children cannot always travel, she also speaks at online conferences, including The Ultimate Homeschool Expo a live virtual homeschool convention, recorded for you to listen to at your convenience.
Kathy promotes homeschooling by speaking at national conferences of the Learning Disabilities Association (2009, 2010, 2011), CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, 2007, 2009), the Autism Society of America (2008), and the Diamonds in the Rough Conference: Smart Kids Who Learn Differently (2010).
For more information go to:
Leave a comment