Thanks for stopping by!
Links I mentioned on social media:
- I give private consultations. Your first 20-minute session is free. Details are here.
- “The Purpose of Education” by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Winter Homeschool Online Event, January 11-16. Affiliate link is here.
- “Hope in Homeschooling” was the topic with Natalie Vecchione, host of the FASD Hope podcast. FASD (Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder) is a range of disabilities causes by prenatal exposure to alcohol. The FASD Hope podcast supports and empowers the parents of these children, and is hosted by parent advocates with over eighteen years of experience with a child with FASD, now a homeschool graduate and a carpenter’s apprentice.
- “Real Learning in Virtual Classes: How Parents Can Help” was my topic when John Willson of SOARNC interviewed me. Watch the Facebook Live replay here. (SOAR offers an adventure camp and residential school for students with ADHD, but these tips will help anyone.)
- My emergency COVID homeschooling blog series begins here
- Talks I have given for new homeschoolers
- When they won’t sit still
- Homeschooling without sitting (much)
Got questions for Kathy?
(Including, “Where’s that link you mentioned?”)
Use the contact page or the blue bubble, lower right corner below, to ask a quick question or to request a free 20 minute consultation.
You may also use the search window to find more resources.
Online conferences you may like
(These affiliate links help support this website, at no extra cost to you)
- Homeschooling Special Needs Online Homeschool Conference, where I gave two talks on homeschooling distractible students and helping teens with learning challenges. Your ticket gives you lifetime access.
- Reimagine Education Conference: Academic Success During the COVID-1o Crisis, online conference, replays available through July 2021. Here I also gave workshops on homeschooling distractible students and helping teens with learning challenges.