Links I mentioned
- I give private consultations. Your first 20-minute session is free. Details are here.
Free live webinar Tuesday, January 11, 7:30 PM EST, “Homeschooling-Not What You May Think”
Perfect for anyone curious about homeschooling, or wanted to learn from homeschoolers- sign up here. This event is hosted by CHADD of Northern Virginia/DC, open to all.
Affiliate links support my work at no extra cost to you
- The film, Schoolhouse Rocked: The Homeschool Revolution.
- The Homegrown Preschooler, their curriculum, A Year of Playing Skillfully, and and other fun ways to learn.
- Parents and Disabilities: Abiding in God’s Presence, Stephanie Hubach’s 30-day devotional guide for parents is here.
- The Soul of Desire: Discovering the Neuroscience of Longing, Beauty, and Community by Curt Thompson, M.D., is a unique perspective from a Christian psychiatrist.
Got questions for Kathy?
(Including, “Where’s that link you mentioned?”)
Use the contact page or the blue bubble, lower right corner below, to ask a question or to request a free 20-minute consultation.
Or use the search window to find more resources.
Online conferences you may like
(These affiliate links help support this website, at no extra cost to you)
- HomeschoolingOneChild hosted the Homeschooling Special Needs Online Homeschool Conference, where I gave two talks on homeschooling distractible students and helping teens with learning challenges Your ticket gives you lifetime access.
- Homeschooling Dads Online Conference. Here’s my affiliate link for lifetime access.