Kathy has spoken at conferences cross the country and abroad
including major homeschool conventions and conferences such as FPEA (2014), HEAV (2012 & 2013, 2016), CHAP (2009, 2013), Midwest, SouthEast, Texas and California Great Homeschool Conventions (2011-16), LEAH (2011 & 2013), FEAST (2013), WHO (2015), TEACH-CT (2011), ENOCH (2010), NCHE (2009), VAHomeschoolers (2009, 2013), GiftsNC (2007, 2008), Kaiserslautern Military Community (2010), SHARE (2012, 2013 & 2015).
To find out more about these types of events click the following:
- Home Educators Association of Virginia
- Florida Parent Educator Association (sells recordings of my talks)
- Great Homeschool Conventions
- The Christian Homeschool Association of Pennsylvania
- New York State Loving Education at Home
- Family Educators Alliance of South Texas
- North Carolinians for Home Education
- Education Network of Christian Homeschoolers of New Jersey
- VAHomeschoolers: The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers
- GiftsNC INC.
- MidWest Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati
Since parents with exceptional children cannot always travel, she also speaks at online conferences, including The Ultimate Homeschool Expo and HECOA. HECOA events can be listened to live or within 24 hours with free basic membership. Paid members can listen indefinitely.
Special needs conferences and webinars
Kathy promotes homeschooling by speaking at national conferences of the Learning Disabilities Association (2009-2012), CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, 2007, 2009), the Autism Society of America (2008), and the Diamonds in the Rough Conference: Smart Kids Who Learn Differently (2010), among others.
For more information: